Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Currently out of stock
Our best selling creamy mono-variety Olivastra Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Seggiano Olivastra groves of Tuscany has a rich, buttery quality. Its delicate yet distinctive flavour is unique to oil from the Olivastra cultivar.
- Delicious delicately flavoured oil with clean olive scent, creamy density and light pepperiness
- Unique filtration system optimises and maintains both flavour and antioxidants
- Six times winner of the UK Speciality Food Best Brand award
- Always current harvest cold extracted oil - never blended
- Annual chemical analysis shows zero pesticide presence
Ingredients & nutrition +
What our customers think
"Our best selling oil is an Italian called Lunaio… It is complex, rich, very green and grassy, with a spicy kick."